ANNOUNCE CAST FOR DRAMATIC CLUB PLAY

Tickets for "Beranger" Now on Sale at Leavitt and Peirce's, Coop, Herricks and the Copley--Radcliffe Students Play Female Roles

After several weeks of rehearsals, the Dramatic Club has chosen its cast for the coming production of Sacha Guitry's "Beranger" which will be given at Brattle Hall on the evenings of Monday, May 8, and Thursday, May 11, and at the Copley Theatre the afternoon of May 10.

The leading part, that of Beranger, the French poet, is to be taken by J. J. Collier '23. Collier has played leading parts in several of the Dramatic Club's previous productions as well as in 47 Workshop plays. Conrad Salinger '23 has the difficult role of Talleyrand, the famous French statesman, the part that Lucien Guitry, the distinguished French actor, created in Paris.

The female parts, as usual, are to be taken by members of the Idler Club of Radcliffe. Miss Googins who played in the Dramatic Club's productions of Benavente's "The Governor's Wife" and Lady Gregory's "The Dragon" will play the leading feminine role.

The public sale of tickets begins today at Leavitt and Peirce's, at the Coop, at Herrick's, and at the Copley. Tickets may also be obtained from Howard Phillips '23, at the Dramatic Club office in the Union, Room 5.

The complete cast is as follows: A Young Man,  Alexander Hamilton '25 A Grisette,  Miss Secoy Marie,  Miss Googins Madelaine,  Miss Googins Marguerite,  Miss Googins Desaugiers,  W. C. Jackson '22 A Waiter,  W. A. Pallme '25 A Servant Girl,  Miss Wellman Members of the Caveau of 1813,   C. D. Morgan '24   J. N. Miller '25   P. V. Smith '25   J. M. Brown '23 The proprieter of the Inn in 1813,  T. E. Fry '23 Beranger,  J. J. Collier '23 Talleyrand,  Conrad Salinger '23 Two Young Girls,  Misses Middleton and Stone A Soldier,  A. I. Behrens '25 Mere Jary,  Miss Middleton Paul, a Carpenter,  J. N. Miller '25 The Innkeeper in 1845,  Miss Secoy The members of the Caveau in 1845,  J. M. Brown '23   A. I. Behrens '25   Alexander Hamilton '25