TEACHERS MEET TOMORROW

Harvard Association's Annual Conference Will Begin With Business Meeting in Morning at 9.45

The annual conference of the Harvard Teachers' Association will begin tomorrow morning at 9.45 o'clock with a business meeting in Sanders Theatre. Conference and the annual dinner of the Association will complete the program. The general topic for discussion this year will be "Educational Foundations and the Administration of Educational Endowments." Different phases of this subject will be discussed in the morning by Dr. Clyde Furst, secretary of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching; Dr. S. P. Capen '00, director of the American Council on Education; and Dr. Wallace Buttrick, president of the General Education Board. At the dinner which will follow the conference at 1 o'clock, Professor H. W. Holmes '03, Dean of the Graduate School of Education, will be toastmaster, and Dr. W. A. Neilson '96, President of Smith College, and Dr. L. H. Murlin, President of Boston University, will speak. Contrary to the previous announcement, Dr. Max Farrand, Adviser in Education to the Commonwealth Fund, will be unable to speak. About 200 people have already signified their intention of attending.