LEIPZIG UNIVERSITY TO GIVE SUMMER COURSES

Planned Especially for American Students--To Include 12-Day Tour of Germany--Course to Last Three Weeks Beginning July-17

The University of Leipzig, Germany, has announced that it will conduct a special course of lectures for American students this summer, the course including a tour of the principal German cities and points of interest. The University of Leipzig is one of the oldest in the world, and has been a famous seat of learning for five centuries.

The lecture courses, which will include the study of history, literature, medicine, music, pedagogy, and philosophy, will last for a period of three weeks, beginning on July 17. The work will be light, with only three hours a day and five days a week devoted to classes,--a total of 45 hours for the whole period of study.

The party will start from New York on July 8, by S. S. "Majestic", arriving at Southampton on July 14. From Southampton, the party will go immediately to Hamburg by boat, arriving the following day. Beginning on July 17, the party will remain in Leipzig until August 5, when the lecture-courses will come to an end, and diplomas will be given.

After finishing the course of study, the party will go on a 12-day four of Germany. The Itinerary will include such famous places as Jena, Wartburg. Nuremberg, Munich. Oberammergau. where the Passion Play is presented. Heidelberg, and the Rhine district, with its ancient castles and towers. The party will leave Hamburg for New York on August 19, arriving on September 1.