TO HOLD ENGINEERING CAMP

Eight Weeks' Course. Starting June 17. Will Count as One Full Course Toward Degree--Given at Squam Lake

The Engineering Camp held for several years at Squam Lake. New Hampshire will be conducted there again this summer, opening on June 17, the Saturday before Commencement and continuing for eight weeks, closing on Friday, August 11.

The camp is open to all men whether they are students at the University or not provided they are qualified to take the course a knowledge of Trigonometry and Logarithms being required. Charge will be made for one full course as well as for living expenses and men entering the camp will be required to make a deposit with the Bursar to cover these charges.

The entire period of eight weeks will be devoted to one course. Engineering Sciences 4. which may counted as one full course toward the degree of A. B. or S. B. in the College. This course will be in Plane. Topographic, and Railroad Surveying, such as is required in Civil Engineering and Mining.

Students who are members in the Engineering School are exempt from tuition and laboratory fees. All others will be charged $50 for tuition and laboratory fees. Every student is charged $100 for board, lodging, service, and miscellaneous expense. Students attending the camp will register next Monday, May 15. between 1 and 5 o'clock in Pierce 111.