TRACK TEAM OF FOR MEET TODAY

Team Has Come Rapidly in Last Tow Weeks-Coaches and Squad Confident Tigers Will Have to Go Limit to Win

The University track went through its final work-out yesterday afternoon on Soldiers Field before the Tiger meet tomorrow at Princeton. The practice was light and, owing to the rain, was held under the Stadium. Coaches Bingham and Farrell gave out last night the list of the 41 Crimson men who will make the trip to Princeton. The squad will leave the South Station on the 1 o'clock train this afternoon and arriving in New York about 6, will go on at once to Princeton. It will be housed tonight at the Cap and Gown, the Ivy, and Cottage clubs. The meet will take place in the Palmer Stadium at 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon.

The Harvard track team goes to Princeton for tomorrow's meet with the wholehearted backing of graduates and undergraduates. The team has fought as hard for success against great odds as any Harvard track team. No doubt is felt in regard to the showing the team will make with its clean, hard-fighting spirit. To Captain Brown, to Coaches Bingham and Farrell, and to every member of the squad Harvard wishes good luck.

William McNear Rand '09; Captain of 1909 Track Team.

On the eve of its departure for Princeton the coaches and the University squad are confident that the Tiger runners will have to go the limit to defeat it. The odds against the Crimson are about the same as last year just before the Yale meet, in which Coach Bingham's men barely missed upsetting all the "dope" and gaining a victory, and it is felt that Captain Brown's team has the potential strength of surprising the Tigers to an even greater degree. The most optimistic Princeton supporters admit that the odds in favor of the Orange and Black win are not very great, while many experts who have been following track carefully this season are of the

opinion that the Crimson has an even chance to triumph.

Two weeks ago the Princeton runners won over the Blue 71 1-3 to 48 2-3; but since that time the Orange and Black has had no test of its ability. At the time of the M. I. T.-University and Yale-Princeton struggles the Tigers had an admittedly superior combination to the Crimson's. What two more weeks of training in both camps have done can be determined precisely only by tomorrow's duel. Crimson track teams have been noted in the past for their rapid development in the latter part of the season; and this year's squad is no exception to the rule. The Tigers appeared to be at the peak of their strength against the Elis. Whether they have been able to maintain the same quality throughout the last two weeks will not be detected until tomorrow afternoon in the Palmer Stadium.

The Princeton entries in tomorrow's meet, as well as the 41 University men who will make the trip are given below, listed according to events. The Crimson entries are as follows:

100-Yard Dash.-Chase, Churchill, Evans, Wansker.

220-Yard Dash.-Chase, Churchill, Evans, Wansker.

440-Yard Dash.-Merrill, H. F. Colt, Kennedy.

880-Yard Dash.-Burke, Cairns, Newhall, McCarthy.

One-Mile Run.-Burke, Coolidge, Lamont, Sherburne, Eaton.

Two-Mile Run. - Coburn, Duane, Lund, Mahon.

120-Yard High Hurdles. - Hauers, Thayer, Whitney.

220-Yard Low Hurdles. - Hauers, Fitts, Thayer, Whitney.

Javelin-Throw.-Greenidge, Kernan, Leck.

Discus-Throw. - Brown, Carpenter, Miller, Marshall.

Hammer-Throw. - Andrew, Brown, Cogan, Marshall.

Shot-Put.-Brown, Clark, Saxton.

High-Jump.-Fitts, Gerould, Morse, Murray.

Broad-Jump.-Fitts, Page, Wansker.

Pole-Vault.-Davis, Gratwick, Reidy.

The Princeton entries are as follows:

100 and 220-Yard Dashes.-McKim.

Taylor, Lourie, Liebmar, Stevenson, Ford, Wheelwright Scarlett, Tinker, Ross, Kaighn.

440-Yard Dash.-Stevenson, Taylor, Johnson, Hitzrot, Lambert, Ford, Ross, McKim.

880-Yard Dash.-Johnson, Leh. Lambert, Jones, Morton, Conger, Gordon, Hitzrot, Stevenson, Trimble, Webster.

Mile Run.-Conger, Johnson, Morton, Jones, Sieker, Nicholson, Planter, Curtis, Swede, Gordon.

Two-Mile Run.-Swede, Curtis, Conger, McKnight, Berry, Willett, Leeming Lehnert, Reeve, Kennedy, Covington, Plauth