UNIVERSITY AND 1925 CREWS TO ROW OVER CORNELL COURSE TODAY

CRIMSON GRADUATE SCHOOL MEN DEFEAT YALE OPPONENTS

The University and Freshman crews left for Ithaca last night on the 8.35 train, daylight saving time, accompanied by Dr. Howe, Coach Herbert Haines, and a number of managers and substitutes. They will arrive at Cornell this morning and will row over the course on Lake Cayuga this afternoon, with an additional work-out tomorrow morning. The shells were sent ahead on Wednesday and will be at Ithaca when the crews arrive.

The second and third eights are scheduled to leave for Philadelphia this evening at 10.45 and will arrive early tomorrow morning when they will try out their shells under the direction of Coach William Haines. In the afternoon they will meet a strong field including Navy and Pennsylvania eights in the races both for second and third University crews. The shells were shipped to Philadelphia on a train last night. This afternoon the crews will have a light work-out on the Charles, their last opportunity for any real practice before the race.

University Graduates Win

The Graduate School crews of Yale and the University clashed over the mile course in the Basin yesterday afternoon with the Crimson oarsmen finishing three-quarters of a length in the lead, time 5 minutes 24 seconds. The University eight, which has been coached by William Haines jumped ahead at the start, rowing about 36, and held it all the way down the course.

The two crews were seated as follows:

University.--Bow, Peale; 2, Denton; 3, George Kelly; 4, Morris; 5, H. K. Kelly; 6, Fordyce; 7, McCormack: stroke, Litchfield: cox., Bond.

Yale.--Bow, Malquist; 2, Randolph; 3, Shean; 4, Jonas; 5, Hill; 6, Osman; 7, Hunman; stroke, Eastein; cox., MacAllister.