GLEE CLUB BOOKS ON PRESS

"Harvard Song Bok" Is Due Saturday--"European Trip History" Will be Ready in About Two Weeks

Two University Glee Club publications are now on the press and are scheduled to appear this month. The first of these, the new "Harvard Song Book" is due this Saturday; the second, the, the European Trip History", is now at the University Press and is expected to be ready in two weeks. In addition to those two publications "The Harvard Glee Club Collection" of Dr. Davison's arrangements for men's voices will be completed by next fall.

Copies of the song book, which will cost $1.00, maybe ordered from the Glee Club now. They will be mailed as soon as the book appears. The volume will be cloth-bound, and will contain approximately 170 pages and 87 song. Among these will be included all the University football Songs, many of the older favorites, and a number of folk songs which have not appeared in previous colleges song books. The new book will meet a long-felt want as the last edition of a somewhat similar University song book has been out of print for same time.

Copies of the "European Trip History" will be presented to all members of the Glee Club who made the trip. Copies will be placed on sale for he public as soon as the book is published.

The "Harvard Glee Club Collection" is being published by E. C. Sheimer, Boston. Eight pieces are now ready and 17 more will be added by next fall, making a total of 25 in all. These songs have all been in the repertoire of the Club for one or more years.