TO CALL 1926 BASEBALL CANDIDATES ON MONDAY

Mr. C. B. Davidson, Freshman Coach, and Captain Owen Will Address Meeting--Battery Candidates to Report Tuesday--18 Games on Schedule

The first meeting for all Freshman baseball candidates will be held at 7.15 o'clock on Monday in Smith Halls Common Room.

Mr. C. B. Davidson, who coached the Freshman nine in 1920 and who will be in charge of the Freshmen again this year will present an outline of the season's work. Captain George Owen Jr. '23 of the University baseball team will also address the meeting.

On Tuesday the Freshman battery candidates will be called out for their first practice in the cage, while candidates for the other positions will report Monday, March 5, for a light work-out. This will allow a little more than a month's practice before the first game, which is scheduled for Wednesday, April 11, with Huntington School. After this date but one game' will remain before the spring trip, to start on April 18. The 1926 season, including the games to be played on the spring trip through Connecticut, will comprise 18 games.