THREE CRIMSON GYMNASTS ENTER INTERCOLLEGIATES

NAVAL ACADEMY IS CONSIDERED STRONGEST CONTENDER

Tonight three University gymnasts, Captain H. A. Wood Jr; '24, A. W. Dole '24, and J. R. Weist '24, will compete in the annual intercollegiate gym meet which will be held in the United States Naval Academy gymnasium at Annapolis. Representatives of seven institutions will participate in tonight's contests, these being, in addition to the University and the Naval Academy, Dartmouth, M. I. T., University of Pennsylvania, Princeton, and Yale. The Navy, which always has a strong team, and which holds the championship title at present is picked by many as this year's winner.

Captain H. A. Wood Jr. '24, who is entered in the horizontal and parallel bar events tonight, has been doing very well in these events this year. In the Princeton meet last week Captain Wood had a bad fall from the horizontal bar, but was not seriously injured and is now in good condition. A. W. Dole '24 will take part in the tumbling. He has shown ability in this event and has placed in two of the University's meets. J. R. Weist '24, who is entered in the parallel bars and in the tumbling, tied for first place in the former event in the Princeton meet last week, won the tumbling event in the Yale meet, and placed second in contest against M. I. T.