1927 RECEPTION TO OPEN UNION SEASON

Business School Will Hold Reception on Thursday--Arts and Sciences Graduates to Meet Following Night

The Union will start its list of entertainment's for the season 1923-24 with a reception for the Freshman class on Tuesday at 8 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union. The receptions for the Business School and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences are to be held on Thursday and Friday evenings.

President Lowell will be the principal speaker at the Freshman reception, which is open to all new students at the University, while Mr. George Wiggles worth '74, President of the Union, Professor J. L. Lowes '03, and Assistant Dean Bacon '18, will also address the meeting. Professor E. C. Moore '03 will preside.

On Thursday at 8 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union, President Lowell will also address a reception for the Business School under the auspices of the Business School Club. Other speakers will be Dean Donham and D. F. Cameron, president of the Business School Club. The meeting is open both to students and faculty.

Members of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and their guests will meet in the Living Room of the Union on Friday at 8 o'clock. Professor Bliss Perry, and Dean Haskins, will speak.