ELABORATE PROGRAM FOR LAW SCHOOL RECEPTION

SEVERAL HUNDRED MEN EXPECTED TO MEET AT P. B. H.

The parlor of the Phillips Brooks House will again be the scene of a new student reception, when the first year men of the University Law School will be greeted at 8 o'clock tonight by Dean Pound of the Law School, Professor Zechariah Chafee, L. '13, and three third year law men. If last year's precedent is followed, three or four hundred men out of the 500 in the class will attend the meeting.

C. W. Partridge 3L., president of the Legal Aid Bureau of the University Law School, will be the first speaker on the program, over which D. P. Kingsley Jr. 3L., secretary of the Law School Society, will preside. He will explain the work of the bureau in assisting poor people, living in Cambridge, who require but are unable to pay for legal aid.

Robert Proctor 3L., chairman of the Board of Advisers, will then speak about the board's duties. He will be followed by W. S. Ege 3L, president of the Harvard Law Review, who will say a few words concerning that publication.

Professor Chafee and Dean Pound will close the program, extending a welcome to the new men and giving some general information regarding the Law School.

At the close of the reception refreshments will be served.