FRESHMAN SKATERS RUN WILD TO SWAMP B. & N. 11-1

Schoolboys' Defense Adequate at Start but Yields in Closing Periods--Scott and Coady High-Scorers

What promised in the first period to be an exciting game developed into a rout, and the Harvard Freshman sextet overwhelmed Browne and Nichols 11 to 1 at the Arena yesterday afternoon. The schoolboys held the Crimson to a 2 to 1 score in the first period, but after that it was just a question of how often the pack would land in the net. The outer defense was woefully weak and the goal tender's efforts to check the attack were futile.

Scott registered four goals and Coady three, but it was teamwork rather than individual playing that stood out. Bohlen, starting for the first time, strengthened the defense. The work of Andres was the chief feature of the visitor's play.

The summary: HARVARD  BROWNE & NICHOLS Hamlen, Burnett, Vanderhorst, r.w.  l.w., Child, Moody, Cutler Zarakov, Gross, c.  e., Smith, Russ Scott, Cabot, Gross, Leverone, l.w.  r.w., Whiting, Tower Coady, Booth, Harrison, r.d.  l.d., Thompson, Sherman Bohlen, Wylde, l.d.,  r.d., Andres, Bow Flood, Burke, Harding, g.  g., Tutein

Score, Harvard 1927 11, Browne and Nichols 1. Goals, Scott 4, Coady 3, Zarakov, Burnett, Bohlen, Gross, Andres. Referee, Watson. Time, three 15-minute periods.