THREE GAMES REQUIRE TICKET APPLICATIONS

Admission to Yale, Tiger, and Cornell Contests Given Under Special Rules--First One Comes February 9

The H. A. A. has announced the ticket regulations concerning the application games in hockey and also the triangular track meet with Dartmouth and Cornell. Application blanks may be obtained at the H. A. A. The official calendar of athletic activities for the winter term has also been published and mailed to all graduates on the application list within a fifty-mile radius of Boston. It is available to undergraduates at the H. A. A. and Leavitt and Pierce's.

The hockey application games include the Yale game on February 9, the Princeton game on February 18, and the Dartmouth game on February 23. Applications for the Yale game are due on January 30, and they will be limited to four seats each. For the Princeton game applications close on February 10 and for the Dartmouth game on February 13. In each case the applicants will not be limited, but in general applications for lesser numbers and those for personal use will be preferred. Applications received after the announced closing date will be filled in the order in which they are received. Box seats for all the application games are priced at $3.30. Reserved seats will be sold for $2.20 and general admissions for $1.10.

Triangular Meet Comes February 16

The Cornell-Dartmouth-Harvard track meet will be held at the Mechanics Building on February 16. Application may be made for reserved seats ranging in price from $3.00 to $1.00. General admission will be fifty cents. As for the hockey games, applications for personal use will be preferred.

The athletic calendar includes the announcement in tabular form of six sports schedules for the winter season, the hockey, track, basketball, squash, rifle and wrestling teams.