CRIMSON BEGINS FOUR COMPETITIONS TOMORROW

IS FIRST CHANCE FOR 1927 TO GAIN BOARD POSITIONS

At the meeting of the new candidates tomorrow evening at 7 o'clock in the Crimson Building, the president of the CRIMSON will explain the nature of the coming competitions for the board.

After this talk, which will deal only in a general way with the work of the competition, the candidates will be divided into four groups according to the departments for which they intend to compete. The managing editor will outline the details of the news candidates' duties. The business manager will take the budding business candidates in hand. The photographic chairman will explain the manner in which the photographic competition will be conducted. He desires particularly that prospective candidates understand that neither experience in photography nor the possession of a camera is necessary. The editorial chairman will outline the duties to the Junior editorial writers, to whom this competition offers their last opportunity to make the CRIMSON.

Attendance at this preliminary meeting is in no way binding, and all men interested are cordially invited, whether they expect to enter the competition or not.