CRIMSON MEETS GREEN AT ANNUAL WINTER CARNIVAL

HARVARD MUST BE IN TOP FORM TO COME OUT AHEAD

The Crimson quintet will seek to dampen the holiday spirit of the Dartmouth Winter Carnival by taking the powerful Green five into camp this evening at Hanover.

Coach Wachter's players are leaving the Hemenway court for the first time this season, and their success tonight is largely dependent upon the ease with which they adopt themselves to a foreign floor. They are conceded almost an even chance to win, despite Dartmouth's superior preliminary record.

The big Green team has gathered seven victories in ten starts and numbers among its victims the league-leading Columbia quintet. A last-minute goal by Dooley, the football star who substitutes at forward on the Hanover five, handed a 21 to 20 setback to the Blue and White, their only reverse of the season. Two days later Harvard bowed to Columbia 27 to 23.

Dartmouth has also downed such strong teams as New York University, 26 to 14, Colgate, 33 to 22, and the Crescent A. C., 30 to 28. Harvard  Dartmouth Smith, r.f.  l.g., Sailer Gordon (capt.), l.f.  r.g., Gore Rauh, c.  c., Edwards Samborski, r.g.  l.f., Shaneman Rudofsky, l.g.  r.f., (capt.) Freidmann