TENNIS OPEN TO ALL WHEN CANDIDATES MEET TONIGHT

ROUND-ROBIN STARTS AT CONCORD COURTS NEXT MONDAY.

The official inauguration of another University tennis season will take place at a meeting at 7 o'clock toning in Randolph Breakfast Room. All those who intend to try out for the team are urged by the managers to report at this meeting, even if they are at present enrolled in some other sport. Coach Cowles and Captain K. S. Pfaffman '24 will speak and plans for the coming season will be discussed.

On Tuesday, regular practice will begin in the Freshman Athletic Building for all except the squad now playing at Longwood. A temporary net will be used and although this practice will not be compulsory, it will be of great benefit in the development of strokes. The building will be available for this practice only on Tuesday and Thursday of next week, but when the Freshman interdormitory basketball schedule is completed, the Freshman squad will be called out and the building used every day.

The fill the vacancies in the University squad that have been caused by the ineligibility of L. H. Bondi '25 and the injury of Donald Stralem '24, C. T. Martin '24 has been added to the list of men now playing on the covered courts. A round-robin tournament will commence next Monday, which will be composed of preliminary test-matches for the remaining places on the team that will make the Southern trip.