SENIORS MAKE MERRY IN POSTPONED PARTY

Yard Between Holworthy and Grays Will be Blocked Off--Cogan and Bullard to Sing Humorous Duets

Postponed on Thursday, May 22, on account of inclement weather, the Senior Celebration, Jupiter Pluvins willing, will take place this evening at 8 o'clock. It will be held in the Yard between Holworthy and Grays. Although the Committee in charge has decided not to require Seniors to wear caps and gowns in order to gain admittance, that part of the Yard will be enclosed and none but members of the graduating class will be allowed to enter.

The custom of the Senior Celebration was inaugurated last year and takes the place of the former picnic though the name Picnic still survives in the minds of many. Both the picnic and celebration have always been largely financed by the money extorted from the Freshman class when the pictures are taken. This year an hour and a half of strenuous supplication by the Seniors netted but the meager sum of $159.13, an amount hardly large enough to carry the entire celebration.

Moving pictures of the vain efforts of the Seniors praying for this money will be one of the chief entertainments of the evening. Several comedies will also be shown. B. S. Cogan '23 and R. P. Bullard '24, Chorister of the Senior Class, will give some of their delightfully amusing selections. Moving pictures of the whole evening's celebration, which will be taken, will form part of the record the class intends to keep of its various functions this spring.