DORMITORY MEET WILL ATTRACT MANY FRESHMEN

Farrell to Take Results Into Account in His Selection of Team That Faces Tigers Next Week

With tomorrow a blank date on the Freshman track schedule, more than usual importance will be attached to the spring interdormitory meet on the Freshman track at 4 o'clock this afternoon.

Coach Farrell announced yesterday his intention of entering his entire Freshman squad under the banners of the three dormitories. And in view of the fact that the Freshmen have no regular meet tomorrow, he will watch the results of this afternoon's encounter carefully. The performance of his year lings today will be an important factor is determining the Freshman team which will meet the Princeton Freshmen in New Jersey next Saturday.

In addition to the regular track men a large number of inexperienced entries are expected. It is for the benefit of these men that the long distance runs have been reduced from two to one and one half miles, and from our to three quarters of a mile. The remaining is events will be run off in the usual style, the running events starting at 4 o'clock and the field events at 3.30 o'clock.