Opening of College Finds New Shuffle Among Square Merchants While August Dons a New Coat of Paint

Harvard Square presents a considerably altered aspect to members of the University returning today after three months of absence. In the quarters on Massachusetts Avenue formerly occupied by the College Pharmacy, Browning King and Company, clothiers, have opened a store, the College Pharmacy in its turn replacing the University Candy Store, removed to parts unknown. In the new building of the Cambridge Trust Company is installed the Crimson Pharmacy and Smoke Shop, another new concern.

Familiar institutions have brightened up somewhat, J. August Inc. with a new coat of paint, and James W. Brine Company with a big stock of football material with which it has been ministering to the needs of early football arrivals for the last few weeks.

Rumors of a still greater change are in the air, to the effect that the Cooperative Society will soon demolish its present quarters, and replace them with a new and modern building. No information was available as to the exact date when this change will take place.