PINKERTON WINS PLACE ON POLO TEAM FOR NEXT GAME

Squad Will Play at West Point in Hardest Game of Season

The University polo team will journey to West Point Saturday to take on the Army riders in what is expected to be the hardest game of the indoor season.

Coach Clark has made another change in his line-up since the disastrous contest with the 110th Cavalry team last Saturday. Owing to his brilliant showing as a substitute in last week's encounter R. A. Pinkerton '27 has won a regular berth on the first team. Pinkerton's play in the Caverly game was one of the few things that served to buoy Crimson hopes last Saturday. He will replace F. D. Stranahan Jr. '26 at number one in the University line-up. Stranahan will accompany the team as a substitute. W. H. White '28 will remain at number two in the coming contest with the Cadets. His play throughout the season has made him one of the mainstays of the team. Captain G. E. Kent Jr. '26 will be at the back position where he has played in every game this season. Kent is without doubt the hardest rider on the team and is a constant menace to his opponents.

The West Point team will probably be the most powerful that the Crimson riders will be called upon to meet. The Cadets have had excellent teams in the past and there is no reason to doubt their ability this year. The game will be played in the West Point riding hall which has largest indoor polo field in the country.