BAKER BIDS HARVARD FAREWELL TONIGHT

Mentor Himself Is Final Speaker on Program--Reception Will Be Held in Agassiz Theatre

A farewell reception will be held in honor of Professor G. P. Baker '87 tonight in Agassiz Theatre of Radcliffe College at 8.30 o'clock. The reception will follow an informal dinner at the Oakley Country Club.

The audience at tonight's reception will be limited to former students and workers of English 47 and the 47 Workshop which is in keeping with all previous Workshop meetings. Dean L. B. R. Briggs '75 will preside at the reception. A number of famous playwrights, actors, and actresses, all former students under Professor Baker will make short addresses tonight. J. M. Brown '23 of the Theatre Arts Monthly; Miss Dorothy Sands, member of the company of the Neighborhood Playhouse of New York City: J. P. Munroe, Treasurer of the Workshop; Miss Agnes Morgan, director of the Neighborhood Playhouse of New York City; Judge F. T. Hammond '92 of the Massachusetts Superior Court; and R. E. Jones '10, director of the Province-town Theatre of New York City and one of the most famous scenic artists in the United States compose the list of speakers. Professor Baker will close the meeting with a short reply to these former worker so under him.

The dinner at the Oakley Country Club will be very informal and will be attended only by members of the committees in charge of tonights celebration and the speakers. J. W. D. Seymour '17 will act an toastmaster.

The personnel of the committees in charge is as follows: Committee on Arrangements: E. T. Goodnow '17, Chairman; J. P. Munroe, Treasurer; Miss Elizabeth W. Monroe, Secretary; J. M. Brown, Miss Doris F. Halman, T. P. Robinson, Miss Dorothy Sands, J. W. D. Seymour '17, Miss Alice Howard Spaulding, and E. A. Whitney '17. The Dinner Committee consist of: J. W. D. Seymour '17, Chairman; Mr. and Mrs. H. Adding Bruce, Miss Agnes Crimmins, R. T. Bushnell '18, W. V. M. Fawcett '21, and J. D. Lodge.