HARVARD SIX IS FAVORITE OVER PRINCETON TONIGHT

Crimson Captain Has Grippe--Zarakov Probable Choice for Place--No Other Shifts

Harvard may be without the services of Captain Beals in the encounter with the Princeton sextet tonight at the Arena, according to an announcement made yesterday by Coach Bigelow. Beals is suffering from an attack of grippe, and even if he is able to start the game, the chances are that Zarakov and Hamlen will play the greater part of the contest at right wing.

Knee Injury Bothers Zarakov

Zarakov did not get much of a chance to show anything against Yale last week. The star of last year's championship Freshman sextet has been considerably handicapped by an injury to his knee, sustained during football season. He is comparatively slow on the ice this winter although he has lost none of his remarkable shiftiness. Whether he will recover and develop as the other members of the 1927 team have done, remains to be seen. He has been shifted to right wing in an effort to give him more experience and also because Scott has been playing an excellent brand of hockey at center, while Hodder has been off the ice.

With this possible exception the Crimson will present the same lineup which wrested an overtime victory from Yale last Saturday. Hodder and Austin will complete the forward line, Chase and Pratt will be at the outer defense, and Cumings will be at goal. Hammond has seen practicing during the past week, and he may get a chance to play tonight.

Captain Stout brought a much improved Tiger ice squad to Boston yesterday afternoon, and the players had a workout at the Arena from 6 until 7 o' clock. Although defeated decisively by the Eli sextet two weeks ago, and on the short end of a 3 to 1 game with the Dartmouth team. Princeton has come along fast lately, and it will take the Crimson's best to eke out a win tonight. Harvard rules a favorite by virtue of as Yale win, but the football game last fall was a fitting example of the value of comparative scores when Harvard and Princeton meet.

Captain Stout leads the Tiger sextet from left wing. He was also captain of the Orange and Black football team, where his brilliance earned him All-American mention. He is playing his third year on the hockey team, and is one of the most aggressive players ever to represent Princeton on the ice.

Taylor at defense is the only Princeton Sophomore included in the starting lineup tonight. This means that Coach Ramsey, a member of the Canadian Olympic hockey team last year, has a eleven team to send against the Crimson and one that succumbed last year only after two hard fought games. Whether it will be equal to the task of stopping the smooth passing Crimson sextet is a matter of conjecture, for in contrast the most noticeable fault of the Nassau skaters has been the failure to develop a line which coordinates.

The game tonight will be the last for with teams until after the Mid-year examinations. Coach Bigelow has announced that there will be only one practice session next week, and this test will undoubtedly benefit the Crimson skaters. Princeton has scheduled a Canadian trip directly following the examination period, during which it will meet teams in Montreal and Quebec