VETERAN POLO TEAM WILL BE ORGANIZED TOMORROW

Last Year's Horsemen to Hold Initial Meeting in Wadsworth House to Lay Plans With Captain Clark

Last year's championship polo team will reassemble tomorrow for a meeting to discuss plans for the coming season. The prospects for polo this year are unusually bright. Although still unrecognized as a minor sport, the brilliance of the team's performance last spring in winning the intercollegiate championship took University polo into the public eye to such an extent as to make probable its recognition as a minor sport.

Captain R. A. Pinkerton '27, F. D. Stranahan '26, W. H. White '28, and Alexander Shaw '28, the members of last year's championship team are all back, Pinkerton and White gained further honors by being selected as back and No. 3, respectively, on the 1925 all collegiate polo team.

The meeting will be held at noon tomorrow in Wadsworth House. Captain Clark, the polo coach, will preside and discuss plans for the coming season. Candidates for the team are expected to be present at this meeting as well as last year's veterans.

The opening of the college year finds the polo team as yet without a practice ground. Captain Clark, however, expects to secure a field within the next few days, possibly at Dedham.