POLO TEAM OPPOSES YALE IN FIRST GAME OF SEASON

Remick Substitutes for White at Back for Crimson--Other Starters Members of Last Year's Championship Team

The first polo encounter of the college year will take place against Yale this morning at the Dedham Polo and Country Club, at 10.30 o'clock.

With the exception of J. A. Remick '28, who is taking the place of W. H. White '28, the University will have the same combination on the field today as that which won the Intercollegiate Polo Championship last spring at Rye, N. Y., when they beat Yale 6 to 5 in the finals.

Today's clash will be the first of the Big Three fall polo series, and should provide ample opportunity for substitutes to show their worth, as Coach Clark expects to experiment with his reserve material.

E. A. Tutein '28, R. P. Gibb '29, and L. P. Cotton '29 are substitutes who have shown a great deal of promise in the intensive drills which have been held during the past two weeks, and will probably get into action in today's match. Gibb and Cotton, though Freshmen, are players of some experience, and Tutein was a member of last year's squad.