YALE FRESHMAN ELEVEN ARRIVES THIS EVENING

FRESHMEN HAVE PLAYED SINGLE TIME IN STADIUM

The Yale Freshman football squad will arrive in Boston early this evening, ready for the battle with the Crimson first-year men in the Stadium at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

The Blue 1929 eleven is reputed to be one of the strongest Freshman teams turned out at New Haven in many years. Among the players who will battle against Coach Campbell's Harvard team tomorrow are several with names familiar to followers of Yale football. Kline playing right tackle and Bingham holding down the right end position. Charlesworth, former Exeter captain, is playing a strong game at tackle for the Eli invaders.

Tiger Won on Saturday

The Yale Freshmen have had a very successful season, but met their first defeat last Saturday at the hands of the Princeton 1929 eleven. In the game with the Tiger the breaks were all against Yale and contributed materially to the Princeton Freshmen's 14 to 0 victory.

It was announced last night that the fund which is being raised to pay for a band at tomorrow's game has nearly reached the needed proportions and is expected to do so today. The First Corps Cadet band has been hired to play, and will lead the Freshman parade to the Stadium tomorrow.

The game tomorrow will mark the second occasion of a Freshman eleven playing in the Stadium.