GRID-GRAPH AND RADIO WILL COMBINE ON PRINCETON GAME

Union Will Give Complete Reports of Game in Living Room Saturday

Preparations are being made by the Union management to keep those not going to Princeton well informed as to the progress of the gridiron battle in the Palmer Stadium on Saturday.

The large crowd that is expected to fill the Living Room of the Union will, by means of a combination of radio reports and an apparatus known as the "grid-graph," be able to follow the game play by play.

The grid-graph system has a miniature playing field, with lights representing the kind of play, the position of the ball, and the player carrying the ball. All these lights flash simultaneously with the vocal description of the play as it is announced by radio. On the side of the board representing the gridiron other lights flash the score, the period, and the time left to play. Substitutions are also noted on the side of the board as each change in position occurs.

Final scores of other games will, it was announced last night by the management, also be announced at the end of the Crimson Tiger clash. As usual, only Union members will be admitted.