CONNECTICUT AGGIES TO PLAY HERE TONIGHT

VISITORS HAVE FINE RECORD IN FORMER GAMES

Owing to a change in the schedule, the basketball game with the Connecticut Agricultural College, which was announced for last night in yesterday's CRIMSON, will be played tonight. The game comes as the last appearance of the University quintet before the Yale game on Saturday night.

Captain Samborski will be facing an old opponent tonight in the person of Captain Makofski. These two, both playing right guard, will be the only two players tonight who figured in the last meeting between C. A. C. and the Crimson in 1923. The visitors won on that occasion, by a thrilling 39 to 37 score. They were victorious also in 1922 by a three-point margin and the University will have an old score to avenge tonight.

The Connecticut five will invade Hemenway Gymnasium with an imposing record. Nine wins have gone to the credit of the C. A. C. five, the same number as the Crimson has won, while it has three defeats against only two scored against the University. One of these was by a single point to the strong Army five. Makofski and Schofield bear the brunt of the attack for the visitors.

The University will start tonight with the same line-up as that which has been used in recent games, with Leekley again likely to replace McElroy at center. Coach Wachter has brought the team to its high point of the season, and tonight's game, which will start at 8 o'clock, is expected to provide a stiff battle in preparation for Yale. HARVARD  CONN. AGGIES Smith r.f.  l.g. Allard Jones l.f.  r.g. Makofski McElroy c.  c. Eddy Samborski r.g.  l.f. Schofield Morrison l.g.  r.f. Baylock