ANNUAL TWO-DAY MEETING OF OVERSEERS NEXT WEEK

DEAN CHASE AND PENNYPACKER AMONG THE SPEAKERS

"The Educational Journey of the Undergraduate Through College" will be the subject for discussion at the annual two-day meeting of the Board of Overseers to be held on Monday and Tuesday, May 11 and 12, in the Faculty Room of University Hall.

Henry Pennypacker '88, Chairman of the Committee on Admission, will begin the Monday morning meeting with a discussion of admission to the College and the work of his committee. The Freshman year will then be described by Dean Edward A. Whitney '17. Professor George H. Chase '96, Acting Dean of the College, will take on "Discipline and Counsel", being followed by Mathew Luce '91. Regent of the University, who will discuss the proctors and the social life of the undergraduate.

After luncheon in the Freshman Halls, the Overseers will return to University Hall and hear the choice of elective courses discussed by Dean Delmar Leighton '19, Secretary of the Committee on the Choice of Electives. The tutors and tutorial program will then be described briefly by tutors from various departments.