CANADIAN OUTFITS TOP ICE SCHEDULE

Clark, Coady, and Zarakov Are Veteran Pucksters Who Have Joined Squad--Opening Tilt With M. I. T.

With at least four games with strong Canadian teams on the list, this year's hockey schedule, announced yesterday by Manager Howard Slade '27, will test Coach Bigelow's squad of puck chasers to the utmost. Three of the international ice battles will be played within a week during the Christmas vacation, while a fourth date, with King's College of Nova Scotia is probable for January 7.

A gap appears in the schedule between January 12 and February 10. Four games will be played in this interval: Brown, Cornell, Syracuse and two amateur league teams are possibilities for the remaining date.

The schedule opens at the Arena on Friday night, when the M. I. T. skaters will face the University sextet. The Engineers are supposed to have a strong squad, despite their small opportunity for practice.

Football Men Report

Yesterday's session at the Arena was marked by the reporting of E. C. Clark '27, F. A. Clark '29, C. D. Coady '27, Nathaniel Hamlen '27, E. T. Putnam '29, and Isadore Zarakov '27, who so far have been excused from work on account of their gridiron activities this fall. Putnam was the star performer of last year's undefeated Freshman team, F. A. Clark was a substitute on that outfit, while the other four were members of the University squad. Hamlen was a regular in the forward line, Zarakov also saw considerable service in the offensive combination, while Clark and Coady were sterling defense man who will give opposing attacks plenty of trouble this year.

Scrimmage On For Tomorrow

A hard scrimmage is on the program for tomorrow's practice, and the starting line-up against M. I. T. will be chosen after this workout.

The schedule as announced follows:

Dec. 10--M. I. T. at Boston.

Dec. 29--McGill at Boston.

Dec. 31--Toronto at New York.

Jan. 3--Toronto at Boston.

Jan. 7--King's College (tentative)

Jan. 12--Dartmouth at Boston.

Feb. 10--Lavalle at Boston.

Feb. 19--Yale at Boston.

Feb. 23--Dartmouth at Boston.

Feb. 26--Yale at New Haven.