SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA GIVES FIFTH CONCERT IN SANDERS

Koussevitsky Will Conduct Concert Tonight Beginning at 8.30 O'clock

The Boston Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Serge Koussevitsky, will give the fifth concert of its series at 8.30 o'clock this evening in Sanders Theatre. Although all tickets for seats have been sold out, admissions to standing room may be obtained at the door at one dollar each. Students of the University, up to the number of 100, may obtain seats in the little gallery over the stage at 25 cents each. The doors will be opened at 7.30 o'clock, and the special student tickets will be issued to the first hundred applicants.

Tonight's program will start off with Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 1, in five movements; Allegro non troppo, Adagio e piano sempre, Allegro., Minnet, Polonnaise. Next will be played Mozart's beautiful Symphony in C minor, classed as Koechal No. 5550 composed of an Allegro molto, Andante, Menuetto; Trio, and Finale.

After an intermission of ten minutes, a ballet will commence. The first number, by Stravinsky, will be composed of four parts an overture "Sin fonia", a Seranats after Pergolesi, Sohezine, and Finale The second part of the Ballet is entitled "Casella", in two movements Among the titles of the subdivisions are a "Sicillan Dance" "The Story of the Girl Abducted by Pirates", and a Peasant's Drinking Song.