SOCIAL SERVICE COMMITTEE OF P. B. H. MEETS TONIGHT

Fall Clothing Collection to Be Made December 1

The Social Service Committee of Phillips Brooks House will meet tonight at 6.45 o'clock to plan the year's work. This work will be conducted under a different system this year. Last year the committee as a whole was responsible for the various settlement houses of Boston, but this year each man will have personal charge of from three to five houses. Thus each house will have an agent who is familiar with its special problems. The fall clothing collection which will be handled by the Social Service Committee this year, will be made about December 1.

Last Monday evening at the foreign students' reception at Phillips Brooks House plans were announced for the Harvard International Council. This assembly will meet on November 10 at 8 o'clock for the first time and once every month thereafter for an hour's discussion of topics of international importance. The discussions will be limited strictly to one hour, each delegate being allowed to speak for two minutes at a time. An authority on the subject discussed will preside over the assembly and answer questions. The topic for each meeting will be announced at the preceding one.