Wooley, Former Yale Dramatic Coach, May Assist H. D. C. in Future--Massey to Coach the Only Production of Fall

E. M. Woolley, A.M. '13, assistant director of the Repertory Theatre of Boston and Dean of the Repertory School of the Drama, was recently approached by the Harvard Dramatic Club with a proposal to assist Edward Massey '16 in directing some of its productions, it has been learned.

Mr. Woolley, has had experience with college theatricals in his former position of coach of the Yale Dramatic Association. He stated when reached last night by the CRIMSON that he had been officially approached by officers of the club, but that he was far too busy at the Repertory Theatre to accept the Dramatic Club position, for the present at any rate.

K. A. Perry '28, president of the Dramatic club, confirmed his action in seeking Mr. Woolley's services. He said last night that the club had tentatively planned to give two plays in this fall's production, and with this end in view had planned to have Mr. Massey direct one and Mr. Woolley the other. Since Mr. Woolley is unavailable, however, Perry declared that only one play will be presented this autumn.

Massey has had charge of the Dramatic Club for several years, having directed all of its productions in that time.