NUMBERS WHICH WILL COUNT IN THE SUMMING UP OF THE FINAL SCORE

DARTMOUTH

32--MacPhail, captain of this year's team and for three years pilot of Big Green elevens. In addition to being one of the most resourceful and level headed field generals in the East, he is an important cog in the execution of lateral and forward passes. Although he seldom carries the ball he has amply demonstrated in the past his ground gaining ability.

35--Lane, the heavy punch in the Dartmouth attack. For two years as a regular on the Hanover eleven he has torn opposing defensive systems wide open and will be counted on to do much of the Dartmouth carrying today. He is also a sure man on the receiving end of a forward pass.

4--Marsters, a Sophomore back whose accurate passing has been the marvel of the spectators who have watched the Green in action this year. He also ranks as one of the fastest running backs on Eastern gridirons.

22--Hamm, another Sophomore who completes the much heralded Dartmouth backfield. Hamm stepped into the shoes of the injured regular. Black, last week against Temple and distinguished himself by his work in backing up the line on the defense and by the smoothness with which he fitted into the Dartmouth plan of attack.

30--Kilkelley, the lightest man of the Dartmouth team who has won a first string berth by his aggressive tackling and his strong offensive charge.

58--Cole, one of the rough, fast type of end, who has wrought have in opposing offensives this year. For fast down the field work and ability to smash up opposing interference he has few superiors in the football teams of the East.