WALSH TO DISCUSS 1928 POLITICS IN UNION TALK

OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSITY

Senator David I. Walsh of Massachusetts will speak tomorrow night at 8.15 o'clock at the Union under the auspices of the Harvard Democratic Club. "Some Issues of the 1928 Campaigns" will be the topic of Senator Walsh's address, which will be open to all members of the University.

The meeting, which is to be held in the Faculty Room, will be preceded by a dinner to be given in honor of Senator Walsh by the Democratic Club, of which A. M. Barnhart uL. is president.

Mr. Walsh will give an informal after-dinner speech to the members of the club, and an open forum will be held after his scheduled address.

Senator Walsh, who is a lawyer by training, was admitted to the bar in 1897 after graduating from Holy Cross College and Boston University Law School. He subsequently became a member of the State House of Representatives and in 1913 was made Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts. From this office he rose to the Governorship in 1914, and since 1919 he has been United States Senator from Massachusetts, having been re-elected in the fall of 1926.