BUSINESS SCHOOL CLUB IS STUDENT SOCIAL HUB

Lectures and Entertainments to Be Given in Course of Year

Foremost among the social features of the Business School is the Student's Club, located in one of the buildings of the new plant. The Student's Club corresponds very closely to the Harvard Union, except for the fact that its membership is limited to students of the school. Like the Union, lectures are given by prominent men during the year under its auspices, and social gatherings are held after football games for members and their friends.

The club building is in keeping with the rest of the Business school in the beauty of its architecture. The first floor is devoted to a lounging room very similar to the common rooms of the Freshman Halls. The second floor contains the offices of the Business School, Yearbook, and a library. The third floor is occupied by several billiard and pool tables.

One of the unique features of the club-house is the cafeteria which is found in the basement. It is open after six o'clock in the evening in order to save members of the club the long walk to the Square for a nocturnal meal.