Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

1929 NOMINATES OFFICERS

Clark Announces List of Nine Juniors for Three Class Positions

The names of the nominees for the office of president, vice-president, and treasurer of the Junior class, to be voted on a week from next Wednesday, were announced last night by the retiring president, F. A. Clark Jr.

At present the list of nominees, which may be added to by a petition of 25 names presented to Clark at 5 Randolph Hall before Saturday of this week, stands as follows: for president, Winslow Carlton of New York City, Charles McKim Norton of New York City, and Edward William Sexton of Winchester; for vice-president, William Temple Emmet of New York City. Thomas Gaunt Moore of St. Louis, Mo., and James Luther Reld of Somerville; for treasurer John Parkinson Jr. of Charles River Village, Henry Frederick Schwarz of Greenwich, Conn, and William Sterling Youngman Jr of Brook line.

The balloting for the election will be carried on by mail and will be decided according to the preferential system.