SCOUR UNIVERSITY FOR COYOTE'S HOWL

Harvard Dramatic Club Needs Animal-Voiced Super--Will Give Him The Air Tonight

"The Chisholm Trail", the imminent production of the Harvard Dramatic Club, derives it name from a cowboy song of the 'seventies, "The Old Chisholm Trail." This ballard, of unknown authorship, was sung on the range from the Rio Grande to the Manitoba border.

Theodore Roosevelt '80 was the first prominent person to advocate preserving the songs and annals of the pioneers, and "The Old Chisholm Trail" was one of his favorites. Speaking of this song, he once said, "It is as deathless and doggerel as 'Yankee Doodle', as epic as the "Odessey'".

The Chisholm, Trail itself was the cattle route over which were driven the herds enroute from Texas to the new grazing lands in Nobraska.

So prevalent is the spirit of the west throughout the play that wide canvas of the University is being made to find a westerner who can faithfully imitate the howl of the coyote. If the search is successful, the effective imitator will enjoy the distinction of being the first person to imitate the coyote's howl over the radio, as a rehearsal of scenes five and six, in which the coyote features, will be given this evening over station WNAC.

The management is divided into three parts--Production, Stage, and Art Hamilton Warren '28 has the position of production manager and is attending to all business and publicity affairs. H.C. Relf '28, is his assistant and, as subscription manager, is in charge of all admissions.

The only person connected with the present production, who is not an undergraduate, is Director Edward Massey '15. Mr. Massey, however, is an ex-officer of the dramatic Club and has directed successful plays at Harvard for the past eight years.