YULETIDE TOUR TAKES MUSICAL CLUBS WEST

INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS WILL ALSO INVADE SOUTHLAND

Ten cities in the West and South will be included in the annual Christmas concert tour of the University Instrumental Clubs, it was announced yesterday by A. T. Hartwell '29, manager of the combined clubs. By special permission of the college authorities the musicians will leave two days before the beginning of the vacation period to present their firs t performance in the Twentieth Century Club at Buffalo on Wednesday, December 21, followed by nine other concerts in as many cities on successive nights with the exception of Christmas.

In Cincinnati on December 22, the program will be given in the form of a Pop concert, at which favors will be distributed. The next night, in Odoen Hall in St. Louis the Instrumental Clubs will give a joint concert with the Yale Glee Club and December 24 will perform at Nashville. Tennessee. Christmas day will be spent en route from Nashville to Atlanta, Georgia, for a concert there on December 26.

At the Bon Air-Vanderbilt, Augusta, Georgia, the members will play on December 27, and at the Carolina Theatre in Pinehurst. N. C., the next day. The complete organization has been invited to dances following the concerts at the Mayflower Hotel. Washington D. C., December 29 and the Country Club at Wilmington. Del., December 30. The tour will end after the concert in Englewood, N. J., on New Year's Eve.

There will be dancing with music by the Gold Coast Orchestra after the concerts at Buffalo, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Augusta, Pinchurst, and possibly Nashville. The local Harvard Clubs are sponsoring the performances in all but Nashville, Augusta and Pinchurst, the concert at St. Louis being under the joint auspices of the Harvard and Yale Clubs of that city.