MUSICAL CLUBS TO PLAY TONIGHT

Vocal, Banjo, Mandolin Clubs Gold Coast Orchestra Perform -- Latter Will Provide Dance Music

The University Instrumental Clubs will present their annual Brattle Hall concert at 8 o'clock tonight. The program will include selections by the Banjo, Mandolin, and Vocal Clubs, the Gold Coast Orchestra, and several specialty acts.

Tonight's concert will be the last given by the club before it starts on its Christmas trip, which will include ten cities, going as far west as St. Louis, Mo., and as far south as Atlanta, Ga.

The regular program tonight will be followed by dancing, for which music will be supplied by the Gold Coast Orchestra under the leadership of C. E. Henderson '28. As its part of the regular program this orchestra will play a selection entitled, "Indian Fantasy," arranged by its leader. It will also play "The Best Things in Life are Free."

The specialty acts, always a feature in past performances of the club, will this year include ventriloquism by K. A. Perry '28, sleight of hand tricks by Robert Reinhart '29, a violin solo by A. W. Lind '29, and the newly organized saxophone sextet.

The Banjo Club directed by Phillip Boone '28, will play four numbers, including the "Black Horse Troop March" by Sousa and "Dancing Tambourine" by Polla. It will also render a medley of popular songs and football songs.

Under the direction of Chandler Robbins '28, the Mandolin Club will give a program of five pieces of a light classical nature, featured particularly by the "Destiny Waltz" of Boynes and a "Hungarian Dance" by Brahms.

The Vocal Club, led by A. A. Holbrook '28, has chosen to sing two groups of numbers ranging from the "Prayer of Thanksgiving," a Dutch folksong, and "Thou Art My Own Love" by Redding to "Scandalize My Name," arranged by Burleigh, and "Johnny Harvard."

The program will be concluded with "Fair Harvard," rendered by the entire club.