GLEE CLUB TAKES 56 ON CHRISTMAS TRIP

Club Will Be Entertained by Harvard Club in Troy--To Tea With Governor-General Willingdon in Ottawa

Fifty-six members of the Harvard Glee Club, and Professor A. T. Davison '06, conductor, will depart for New York tomorrow on their Christmas tour to various cities of the United States and Canada. The New York concert is to be held tomorrow evening in the Town Hall.

After spending the night at the Hotel Vanderbilt, the musicians leave for Troy, N. Y., on Friday morning. The members will be intertained by the Harvard Association of Eastern New York at a tea-dance in the afternoon and a dinner preceding the concert.

After the Troy appearance the organization is disbanding until December 27. Some of the men will go home over Christmas, and others will continue to Toronto, where they will stay in Trinity College, a division of the University of Toronto. The concert is scheduled for Tuesday December 27, in Convocation Hall.

The club next leaves for Ottawa in two special sleepers, arriving there at noon the next day.

Governor-General Willingdon and Vis-countess Willingdon have invited the entire club to a tea to be held at Government House on Wednesday. The concert will be held in the Russell Theatre that evening under a distinguished patronage.

The morning of December 29 will find the musicians on their way to Montreal, which they reach at noon. A children's concert is to be given in the afternoon, as well as the evening entertainment; both are to be held in Windsor Hall. The club will disband after this performance.