FINAL DEBATING SQUAD IS CHOSEN

Four Debaters Will be Announced And Others to be Alternates--Sides Not Yet Chosen

Final selection was made last night of the eight debaters from whom two teams, an affirmative and a negative with two speakers on each team, will be chosen Monday afternoon. It is from the following men that the four debaters who are to represent the University in the triangular debate with Brown and Wesleyan on December 10, will be selected; Affirmative: C. C. Alpern '28, R. F. Courtney '29, V. K. Kwong '29, and Norman Wines '29; Negative: L. T. Grimm '28, S. G. Silverman '30, Saul Rosenzweig '29, and R. C. Weaver '29.

Fifteen minute speeches by each of these men Monday afternoon at 4 o'clock in the New Lecture Hall will be the deciding factors in the choice of those four debaters. The four remaining men will act as alternates.

It has been decided that the debate with Wesleyan will be held in Paine Hall while Brown will be met at Providence on the same evening.

Which side of the question the University orators will uphold in its debate with Brown, and which side with Wesleyan, is not known as yet but will be determined in the near future.