UNIVERSITY GLEE CLUB TO TRAVEL IN VACATION

Initial Appearance Is in New York On December 22--Singers Will Present Six or Seven Concerts

Six or seven concerts will be given by 60 members of the Glee Club, under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison '06, on its Christmas trip which will take it to New York and Canada, it was announced by R. G. Fiske '28, manager of the organization, yesterday.

On December 22 a concert will be given in New York City. All men who live near New York and who are regular members of the club may take part in this concert in addition to the men on the trip. The following evening will be taken by a concert in Troy which is to be held in the Music Hall under the auspices of the Harvard Association of Eastern New York. A three day intermission is probable from the 24 until the 26 although there may be a concert in Hamilton, N. Y. on the 26. A concert in Toronto is scheduled for the 27 and on the next night the club will sing in Ottowa, a concert which will be attended by the Governor General, and the Right Honorable W. L. MacKenzie, Premier of Canada.

Ending their trip with two concerts on the 29 in Montreal the club will be disbanded until the end of the vacation.