Bob Lampoon Offended by Slurs on His Piccolo Playing Before Riot--Cops Aver They Did Best to "Peacify" Boys

Several side lights on the riot between the Cambridge Police and a number of members of the University were discovered yesterday in the course of interviews with several of its leading actors.

Bob Lampoon, whose piccolo playing the University Theatre which preceded had been advertised as one of the leading features of the mid-night smoker at the riot, was the first one to be questioned be the Crimson reporter. Arthur Clements, who was one of the few civilians arrested, and several members of the Cambridge police force were then bearded by the same investigator.

"What do them papers mean by referring a me as a squeaky piccolo player, demanded Bob lampoon indignantly. Bob further expressed disgust at the misconstruction of his reception. The morning papers stated that lamp's diminutive janitor was greeted by a shower of rotaries dairy products and gin battles. This was a bit of false in formation bitterly resented by Bob "Why I was the big act," he said in defense, and the fellows only threw money."

Bob collected $2.75 in pennies and about one dollar in silver. He averred that the rest of the offerings had collected in the footlights and been taken in by the sweeper.

Arthur Clements when interviewed as to his arrest on Friday night, said that he had been detained at the theatre in his capacity as Bob Lampoon's since, manager and was going past the Walders on his way home. When a patret wagers changed up, and a bevy of policemen were spewed out. Anthire was among those burdled in but he allowed that he did not mind much since it was the only safe place in Harvard Square.

One of the officers at Station 1. averred to a Crimson reporter that he was "share the police had demo their best to peacify the boys." Another volunteered the information that one of the students had left in the station a bottle of this modern fire water which smelled the turpentine and which I wouldn't feed to any worst enemy.