H. A. A. ANNOUNCES RULES FOR COMING CONTESTS

TRIANGULAR APPLICATIONS CLOSE FEBRUARY 16

February 9 will be the closing date for all applications for the first Harvard-Yale hockey game, it was announced last night by the Harvard Athletic Association. This game comes on Friday, February 19, and all applications have to be made ten days before the game.

These applications will be received by lot, those received later, if any seats are left, will be filled in the order of their receipts.

All applications will be limited to four sets, not including box seats, and those for "personal use" will be preferred. Box seats, at the side of the rink, $2.20. H. A. A. cupon books can be used, and will be good for $.55 discount on one ticket.

Green Applications Unlimited

The Harvard-Dartmouth hockey game is on February 23. February 14 is the last day on which applications may be filed. For this game there is no limit to the number of seats one may have. This is because the balcony will be available, and it is thought that all requests for seats can be satisfied. It is announced that this unlimited application will be retracted if the demand for seats is greater than expected. Prices will be the same as for the Yale game.

Regulations regarding the application for seats for the Cornell-Dartmouth-Harvard triangular Track meet which comes off at the Mechanics Building on February 26 are also announced. These must be in by February 16, and are not limited. The price of reserved seats ranges from $1.00 to $3.00, with fifty cents general admission.