BIGELOW WILL NOT RETURN AS COACH OF HOCKEY TEAM

Concluding three seasons as coach of the University hockey teams, Coach E.L. Bigelow '21 yesterday announced that he would not return for the season of 1928.

With triumphs over Yale in the last two years, and a total of 27 games won as opposed to two ties and nine defeats, he retires from coaching to devote his attention entirely to business.

Directly after the annual team picture to be taken at Notman's on Wednesday, the lettermen will elect a successor to Captain W.P. Ellison '27.

Of the six men returning for the season of 1928, the following four are eligible for the captaincy: Joseph Morrill Jr. '28; F.W. Adams '28; Willard Howard '28; J.P. Chase '28. The two Sophomores available are, John Tudor and M.N. Stanley.

The nine Senior members of the squad who will be lost by graduation are, W.P. Ellison, E.C. Clark, J.B. Durant, C.D. Coady, C.S. Gross, Nathaniel Hamlen, C.I. Wylde, R.S. Scott and Izadore Zarakov.

Dispelling all rumors as to a post season game with McGill University, sole conquerors of the Crimson sextet, Manager Howard Slade '27 definitely announced that the team would engage in no further contests.