RED BOOK STARTS 193O CAMPAIGN TOMORROW

Work on Freshman Year Book to Begin With Opening of Competitions--First Meeting to be in Smith Hall

The competitions for the Photographic, Editorial, Arts and Cuts, and Business departments of the Freshman Red Book will start tomorrow night.

A meeting will be held at 6.30 o'clock in the Smith Halls Common Room for all candidates and the work entailed in these competitions will be outlined then.

The Photographic and Arts and Cuts departments will choose one sub-chairman and six other members each. The Editorial department intends to take on two chairmen and two others, while the business board will consist of two sub-chairmen and about 10 others. These competitions will all start immediately after the meeting and will last until May 1. There are 30 positions in all to be filled and these competitions should afford and excellent opportunity for Freshmen desiring to do this work. Although there is naturally a great deal of work to be done nevertheless it is of an interesting nature and demands very little drudgery.