CRIMSON INVITES 1929 AND 1930 TO COMPETE

THREE POSTS TO BE FILLED BY SOPHOMORES

At a meeting at 7 o'clock tonight in the CRIMSON Building a competition for the three Sophomore vacancies on the business board will be launched. A competition for Freshmen will also begin at the same meeting which will be addressed by J. L. Prescott '27, business manager. This competition is the last one open to members of the class of 1929.

To Last Eight Weeks

The competition will end before the final examinations, lasting about eight weeks.

The plan for the organization of the business department for next year has been changed, so that the business competitions, starting with the class of 1929, will in future have two positions as goals instead of one as formerly. Next June four men will be chosen assistant business managers in their Junior year. Two of these men will be selected to act as business manager and advertising manager in their Senior year. Advertising manager is a new post.

Because a Sophomore enters the competition tomorrow does not mean that he will be under any handicap when the four assistant business managers are chosen in June. No Freshmen have been elected to the business board as yet.