EASTERN COLLEGES TO MEET AT POLAND SPRINGS

C.O. SIMPSON '27 WILL LEAD HARVARD DELEGATION

At Poland Spings, Maine, on March 11-13, all of the Eastern New England Colleges will gather at the annual mid-winter conference. Simmons, Wellesley, Radcliffe, Boston University, Bates, Brown, M. I. T.. Dartmouth and Harvard will be represented.

All delegations from colleges in Boston and vicinity will ride to Poland Springs in a special car or in busses. Poland Springs is the leading winter resort in New England, and weather permitting, there will be a full program of sports.

The theme of the conference will be "Christian Belief in Action." Miss Rhoda McCullock, of the National Y. M. C. A., will point out to the delegates some of the weaknesses in the present social and industrial order.

At the end of the conference, opportunity will be given for discussion led by competent leaders. Foremost among these will be Henry Pett Van Dusen of Union Theological Seminary.

The Harvard delegation to Poland Spring this year will be led by C.O. Simpson '27. Anyone desiring to represent Harvard, should see Simpson in 30 Straus Hall today between 9 and 11 o'clock, or tomorrow between 9 and 12 o'clock.