TWO MAT TEAMS GRAPPLE WITH BROWN WRESTLERS

SEASON'S SUCCESS HINGES ON TONIGHT'S CONTEST

The University wrestling team goes to Providence this afternoon to meet an undefeated Brown team tonight in the last matches before the contest with Yale a week from today.

In spite of the fact that the decidedly superior record of the Bruin squad makes it a favorite, Coach Lewis expects his pupils to give their opponents plenty of opposition. On the outcome of tonight's contest hinges the success of the Crimson grapplers' record in their preliminary season. To date, they have two victories, two defeats, and a tie to their credit. The Brown wrestlers, on the other hand, have won five consecutive victories, including among their victims Yale, University of Pennsylvania, and M. I. T.

As a preliminary set-to before the first team matches, the Harvard and Brown first year men will meet in their annual tussle. The Brown first year men, though they lack the excellent record of their University team, are expected to offer the Crimson Freshmen the stiffest competition they have met in a first year team this season.