CRIMSON WILL PUBLISH REGISTER NEXT AUTUMN

Student Council Decides to Renovate Publication--Votes Award of "H" to Polo Team

The Harvard University Register, publication of which was omitted this year, will next year be issued by the CRIMSON, it was announced yesterday by the Student Council. The Council voted to accept the offer of the CRIMSON, and agreed to underwrite the publication.

A report on the subject was read by B. W. Bragdon '28, who had been commissioned to conduct an investigation. It was not decided, however, whether the book will be a University or College Register; the matter will be left to the discretion of the CRIMSON.

The Council also instructed G. P. Sturgis '27, chairman of the Student Council Committee on Freshman Affairs to prepare a series of fortnightly meetings for Freshmen, at which prominent upperclassmen will address them on topics of interest.

It was further decided to accept the recommendation of the Minor Sports Council to award a red H on a white sweater to members of the polo team who play in the match against Yale.